BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Acorns













My friend Sara recently posted about making acorn treats. (sara-mincy.blogspot.com) I got inspired to make some treats with my kids. I didn't have the donuts or sprinkles on hand. Yesterday I found this on another blog making miniature acorns. You take Hershey kisses (so hard not to eat while you are making) mini nilla wafers (didn't know they made mini ones), frosting, and pretzels for the stems. I dabbed a little frosting to the wafer and attached the kiss and a little frosting on top and put a pretzel bite on top. Jacob and Jenna and I had so much fun making these and I will make them again soon!! Thanks, Sara for the idea!









3 comments:

Lydia said...

Cute idea- thanks for sharing!

sara said...

Oh my dear! These are even cuter!!!! WOW- I need to try this.

sara said...

Hope you don't mind, I stole a photo of this for my blog.