BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Parties








I'm catching up a little here on my blog.  Saturday, December 1st Jack's company had their Christmas dinner.  This year they moved the event from the Shriners Club to the Angus Barn Pavilion.  We arrived at 11 and had our family picture made and then we enjoyed our appetizers.  The kids went over to the kids area to run around and go to the various craft tables and balloon/face painting artists.  I love that the kids can get involved.  The Christmas Tree flirted with Josh and danced with him and Josh turned two shades of red!!  Our dinner was very nice....fillet m (don't know how to spell the word), turkey, chicken, rolls, and a kids bar full of cheeseburger sliders, corn dogs, french fries....and then there was the best dessert bar ever with our favorite dessert....the chocolate chess pie that the Angus Barn does so well:).  The kids each got a present before they left (games).  I totally enjoyed it but I definitely didn't step on the scale for a day or two!!

1 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like a fun party! And I've been fighting with blogger lately, but I DID leave a comment for you (twice, actually) congratulating on the weight loss. So proud of you! I know it hasn't been easy, but you've perservered!