BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2014

I Choose and Misc

Wednesday Jenna's class went to an outreach project.  We went to I Choose Pregnancy center and cleaned.  I enjoyed watching them.  We enjoyed going to a classmate's house and enjoying a class party afterward.

A couple of months ago Josh and I went to a race and I won a sign.  It said "Refuse to Sink" and had an anchor on it.  I really didn't like the saying so Jacob sanded down the sign.  I've never done a sign and was going to give it to someone to do for me, but since it was so small, I decided to try my hand at it.  This is what I ended up with.




2 comments:

Monica said...

um...wow...if that's your first attempt at a sign, I think you need to paint many more! My lettering would never be that neat!

sara said...

That sign is beautiful!!! Wow! And perfect for your house.

I love that idea of helping at the pregnancy center!