BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Puppy Adventures

We finally broke down and got the kids a puppy.  We have a standard poodle, Bella Grace (Bella) aka "Bella-bean".  I like the fact that she will be a big dog and I like the fact that she does not shed.  I do not like taking the dog outside, buying dog food, and all that goes into a dog.  The kids love her, but I must say Joshua has really help carry the load.  He is good about taking her out for her morning business and also lets Bella sleep with him (in a small crate) on his bed.  I am really surprised that Jacob has not taken more of a roll since he is the one that always wanted a dog, but maybe that will change. Please pray for me the next few weeks as I learn to manage yet another "child" on top of the three that I watch during the day and also as I try to figure out what I am doing with training a dog.




1 comments:

Monica said...

She's a cutie! Proud of Josh for stepping up to the plate. Did Jacob tell you I posted on his Instagram page thinking it was yours? :0)