BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Myrtle Beach Get Away

Josh went to the Wilds with the high school and Jacob and Jenna went to the teen retreat with the church so Jack and I got to finally get away for a couple of days.  We were unable to get away over the summer when the kids got away because Jack's boss was gone.  I didn't think we would pull this off because the dates got changed and then hurricane Matthew came around. Parts of I40 were close and I95 were closed too, but we did it.  It was amazing just to have conversations with him.  It was nice to sit on the beach, say nothing at all, but still be together.  It was so nice to have no disruptions, no schedules!!  I was so relaxed!!  I also got up to see 2 beautiful sunrises. 










1 comments:

sara said...

Beautiful pics!!!