BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 3, 2017

April, April

Things at our household keep moving along.  March was here and then gone before I knew it.  Here are some things going on in our household........This is my last week with Caroline and Brantley.  I am SO excited.  I just didn't have a good feeling around the parents (they just made me feel in-easy) and I got sick of feeling like a drop in daycare......sometimes before 7 and sometimes 5:45-5:50 before they would come.  It was too long of hours for so little pay.  I am very nervous about what God has in store, but hopefully there is something out there for me.  I still want to be available for the kids.  It is SO important for me to be involved in the things they are involved in.  I will continue to have Chloe until the end of school.  Don't know if I will keep her next year or not........guess that depends on what God has for me.


Friday we went to Spiritual Twist Productions to see a friend play in Rapunzel.  She did an amazing job!!


Jenna has been involved in soccer.  It's the first time they have had a MS soccer team, so there is a lot of learning.  She likes it, however, she likes her basketball better.  The game schedule is so much more relaxed than basketball.


She turns 13 (ugh) over spring break.  We had a party for her this past Saturday.  It was fun to skate with all her friends.








0 comments: