BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

We love Haiti

It's been a couple of weeks since we returned from Haiti.  We all miss it so much.  It does my heart good to hear my kids say they want to go back, do we have to wait 2-3 years, how much the miss the kids.  All three of them have expressed this to me in different times.  Quite frankly, I miss it too.  I would go back again over any vacation.  I can't help but think of Jessica......a little girl Jenna and I fell in love with.  Her mom died and her dad has mental issues, so she stays with Pastor Solomon (the pastor we worked with) and is also his niece.  One great hope I have, but no guarantee, is because she spends time with Pastor Solomon, is that she will hear the gospel multiple times.  I pray that she accepts Jesus so that I can see her again one day.


I loved seeing Jacob play guitar one day for the service.  I loved having the girls braid my hair.  I even ended up with corn rows!!  I loved that I never had to prompt my kids to go get in the mix.  They just went and served!!  The last picture shows Jenna and Hudson.  It touched my heart to see them at the gate telling goodbye to all the children as they walked home.










 My Jessica!
 Jessica

 Jenna giving her testimony







1 comments:

Monica said...

You got some great pictures!