BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 21, 2018

My Boy is Growing Up!

Last night was Southside's Jr/Sr. banquet.  This is all new to me.  I have never had to get a child formally dressed up before.  I know it will be hard when Jenna has to do this, but I was surprised on how difficult it was to get a male out.  First we had to go suit shopping, and that was an adventure.  Of course he needed shoes as well.  He took his "friend" Ashlyn to the banquet and they were both pretty nervous.  Maybe they eased up a little once the parents got out of the way and stopped taking pictures!!  Seriously, we love Ashlyn.  She is a very sweet, quiet girl (she would have to be quiet the way Josh talks)






1 comments:

Monica said...

Those are precious! I didn't get a chance to talk to the boys today, and I was so looking forward to asking them both what they thought about it. Maybe tomorrow!