BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Positive

The quarantine has lingered on.  I have good days and I have bad days.  Last week was a good week and then Monday and Tuesday were bad.  I think Monday it was because it was Jenna's 16th birthday and it's not what I wanted for her.  Sometimes I feel like I am not a good mom because I can't give her things that other moms do.  I can't give her a big fancy bedroom.  I can't get her a car.  I can't get her name brand clothes or do things that other moms can do.  I had a great sweet 16th planned for her.  We were going to NYC on Josh's spring break to paint the town.  The two of us were going to a Broadway play.  She was going to have some friends at church go to an escape room and lunch and shopping and all of that got cut short.  I wanted to do this for her because she doesn't get to do special things.  She doesn't get invited to do things with the girls from school.  I wanted to make it extra special.

Trying to stay positive.  I have cleaned out all of my kitchen cabinets and things.  I did get a new shower curtain for my bathroom.

0 comments: