BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2020

more covid 19

This virus is so weird and baffling.  I have seen people die from this or stay weeks in the hospital.  I have heard of people who test positive who never even got tested and now, I am on the other side of this virus which doesn't make sense.  As mentioned in my previous post, Jacob got tested for the virus.  He never had any symptoms at all and still doesn't but tested positive for the virus.  That means that our entire family has been on quarantine since July 8th.  None of us have shown any symptoms.  It has been very hard.  I feel like I am in a depression. Technically we have been out of quarantine and pass all the CDC requirements for going back to work, but Jack's company is not that easy.  We all have to get tested in order for him to go back.   It's so silly.  Now I have a little anxiety because I know a person who was tested at the same time Jake way,  tested positive and just took the test a few days ago and is still positive.  I am so anxious now thinking that this will happen, and if we have to stay in quarantine even more the depression will hit again. I hope that after this election this virus will be over!!

0 comments: