BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Full Time Teacher

 I just received my contract for next year.  I am so excited to announce that I am finally a full time teacher!!  It took several classes and hard work, but I am finally there.  I will be teaching my two 6 grade literature classes, MS computer, two HS computer classes and Personal Finance.  I am not excited and a little nervous to be teaching HS, especially seniors, but right now I can't complain.  I am wondering if 7th and 8th grade literature will open up.  The teacher there is always out and I am not sure if they will let her back.  If not, I am praying that they will move me because my heart and where I feel comfortable is MS.....but all I can do is pray and let God put me where he wants me.  Either way, I will have a lot to prepare for this summer, but I am excited!!

1 comments:

Monica said...

Congratulations!!