BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Program



























This past weekend our church put on two performances of an Easter play. It was the first time our church did this and it was the first time Jack and I were involved in something like this. I played Martha. I was scared to death. I've never been in a play not to mention have a speaking part. I was so proud of Jack.....stepping out of his comfort zone to play Jesus, and He did a tremendous job. I wish I could have gotten pictures of him carrying the cross, but I couldn't do that since I was up on stage. I was glad our entire family could be a part of this.

1 comments:

Jack said...

I didn't feel comfortable but I was glad to be a part of it. I was impressed with everyone's performances. Jennifer was so good! I've never seen her do anything like that before. Great job honey.