BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Floor

before

after



after




I'm so excited!! I got a new bathroom floor. The great part is that it cost less than $20 to install it. I was able to do part of it myself, and then Jack helped cut the corners for me. It was less than a half day project too. I can't wait to do my kitchen and the kids bathroom!! I'm sure the kitchen will cost more like $100, but I still can't wait to do it. I just hope Southside has me subbing a lot so that we can do these extra household projects.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Love it! You are quite the "handy gal!" Not sure I'd do so well with laying flooring- good job, Jenn!

sara said...

Good for you and your floor!!!!

Monica said...

I am so impressed! That's one of the jobs I would be terrified of tackling! (and it looks great, too!)