BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Niagara Falls

 rapids before falls
 Oh, Canada!
 My sweetie
 Jack's stylish sandals....the only time sandals have been on his feet!
 down below the falls

 Just the two of us



 breakfast at Newark Airport
 Hurry....I'm getting soaked!

 Hard Rock

oops....there goes all my hard work, but the burger was sure good!!



Since the boys went to the Wilds last week, Jack and I decided to try to get away.  August will be our 15 year anniversary, and it is so hard for us to find someone to take all 3 kids!  I can't even begin to tell you how much research went into this trip.....trying to find the best deals...the best way to pinch pennies etc.  Thankfully the work paid off so we were able to go.  Let me say seeing the guy walk on the wire the week before did not do this place justice.  You have to see it in person.  I'm gonna break this trip down a little bit instead of posting everything at one time.    Jack and I got up at 3 am on Thursday (ugh) to catch a 5:30 am flight out to Newark.  We had a long layover and then flew to Buffalo.  From Buffalo we took a taxi to NF.  We were able to be out and about by 1pm on Thursday.  We really weren't sure where things were at but we quickly learned.    We followed the rapids and found the falls and then looked around.  We went to Cave of the Winds.....they give you a rain coat and sandals (and believe me you need them) and you get a side view of the falls.  Absolutely breathtaking.  After that we went to Hard Rock Cafe for "lupper". 

0 comments: