BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 29, 2012

Niagara Falls Day 2















After lupper on Thursday, Jack and I went back to the hotel to rest, check emails etc.  I didn't realize how tired I was from walking all day!  We headed to the falls later to see them in the dark and then went for some ice cream.  Friday we woke up, went to breakfast and started our day.  We saw a video on IMAX about the falls and how a few people actually survived going down the falls.  After that we went over to the aquarium.  I wasn't too impressed with their aquarium at all, but it was in the package deal.  Our highlight was taking the Maid of the Mist boat ride which takes you near the falls.  It gives you a total new view of things.  I loved it.....even though we got soaked.  We had another "lupper", went to the hotel to crash for awhile and then headed to the falls for one last look and the beautiful fireworks at night.  So thankful for this time away with my husband!

0 comments: