BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weight Loss


\

I love Pinterest.  If we watch tv as a family at night I am usually looking at Pinterest.  A friend of mine posted these and I thought I would try it.....after all, I need all the help I can get.  These are 100 calorie cupcakes.  You take a strawberry cake mix and replace all the ingredients with 12 oz of diet 7up and that's it.  I frosted them with light whipped topping.  I didn't garnish them with strawberries this time, but I will next time.  I can't believe they were good with just adding diet 7up!  Wow.  I will definitely make these again!  Love easy peasy!

I need these cupcakes as my weight loss has reached a plateau.  I am doing everything right but have been very discouraged.  I haven't lost a pound in 3 weeks!  I am grateful for the 35 I have lost, but when I set my goal down to 1200 calories a day and I exercise and nothing comes off, you get a little discouraged.  I bought a new scale because mine was getting old and I swear the thing doesn't move at all.  I guess it's probably closer to the doctor's scales, but sometimes I feel like I'm killing myself to lose more.  I have tried to "step things up" and I've tried switching my exercise....running more, and doing less of some classes more of others.  Maybe my body says "you're done", but I would really like to lose some more so that I can have some "play around" with weight. 

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I think you look fantastic! But I understand your frustration, I haven't lost anything since May!!! Definitely trying the cupcakes- thanks for sharing!!