BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

5K and a BIG THANK YOU!








Sometime back in February, I decided to set a goal.....to run a 5k with Jack.  My husband has always been a big runner and has begged me to run with him.  I'm not sure if you can truly count this as Jack could have walked to stay pace with me! I picked the hottest day in NC to do it and it truly wasn't my best run.  I had to walk a small portion (probably a minute or less).  But the good news is that Josh, Jack and me will be running another 5k August 4th.  Jacob and Jenna hope to do the fun run.  I want to thank all my friends for all your kind words, support and encouragement for me over the last few weeks.  I couldn't have done it without you.  Also, a big thank you to Jack who told me he was proud of me for doing this!

1 comments:

Monica said...

While we're all proud of you, I'm sure the best sound is that coming from Jack! Bobby was quite impressed with Josh and Jacob, and he really enjoyed watching Josh on tv!