BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Magnificent Mile and Street lights

So Sunday the family was supposed to run the Magnificent Mile race after church.  Everyone did except me.  I hated being on the sidelines.  I wanted to do this one so bad.  Jack put in a great time, Josh was like 8 1/2 minutes and Jake was right under 9.  All of them would have beat me.  This was Jenna's first race and she did it in 11, which is great.  I missed her coming across the finish line.  I can't wait to go back to the gym starting Tuesday.  How I have missed working out!!
Other news.....Josh worked the dunk tank at our family fun fest and this week we have been making stop signs and traffic light snacks!!







1 comments:

sara said...

WOW! All of your kids would have creamed me! I still run a fabulous 16 minute mile :)