BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 6, 2013

quiet but busy

Things in our house have been quiet but busy.  Thanksgiving was SO quiet with just us plus my dad.  I cooked my second turkey ever.  It turned out fine, but not as good as so many others make theirs.  My dad stayed a few hours and then left so we spent the day watching football and looking through the ads.  I did most of my black Friday shopping on line.  I'm not really liking this holiday (thanksgiving) as much as I used to.
It's been a busy week, but quiet.  I didn't have any kids in the morning on Tue/Wed, so I was able to get a few errands done (groceries mainly).  Still have some shopping to do, but although it's been quiet around here, it has been so busy.  Monday was play practice/and Josh has a basketball game, Tuesday basketball practice and Jake's lesson, Wednesday Jenna had a lesson, Thursday Southside Christmas program, tonight is the ladies event plus another basketball game and tomorrow is Jack's company dinner.I'm thankful for the all the craziness of running my kids around.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  I love every minute of it even though sometimes I lose my sanity or wonder how I will get from point A to point B.  It also takes my mind off some of personal things that I seem to struggle with inside.I can't believe Christmas is 19 days away.  I'm like a child....I just can't wait!!

0 comments: