BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Where is summer going?

I can't believe that it is July 15th.  I'm already dreading the school routine which will be here in about a month!!  Our summer is just flying by!  Last week I sent Jacob and Jenna off to camp and this week Joshua has been at camp so things have been quiet and different.  I'm glad they get the chance to go.  Jack and I couldn't work getting away this year since they went on different weeks, so we went to IKEA on Friday and spend the day together (with Joshua close by our side:).

1 comments:

Monica said...

I feel that way about this whole year! I found a list of projects I had made out for January the other day...and only two were done!!!
Glad you got the chance to head to Charlotte, even if it was only for a day!