BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 10, 2014

balloon day





Today was a half day at school and I was able to sub.  Sometimes being a sub has some benefits if things are going on.  Last week I subbed and got a free BBQ chicken plate and HUGE cookie.  Today was balloon day.  If the teachers signed a waiver, they could go up in the balloon.  Of course the balloon was tied down so it could only go so high, but now I can say I have been in a hot air balloon.  It was so cool.  Here are pictures of the balloon getting inflated, the balloon going up, the view of Jenna's class from the balloon (even though I didn't sub for her class)  and then the kids got to help take the air out (like squeezing toothpaste out of a container).  I was actually kinda dreading having to sub, but I am so glad I did. 

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Awesome! What a neat adventure! I love the IDEA of hot air balloons, never been in one:)