BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Jenna turns 11!!

Yesterday Jenna celebrated her 11th bday.  We went to Red Robin to celebrate (yum). This time of year always cracks me up because I have two kids the same age.  Trying to explain this to strangers gets funny.....not twins not adopted but "Irish twins". On Saturday Jenna took Olivia and two girls from school (Aubrey and Eliana) to "you define art" in Smithfield.  We chose for everyone to do the same project.  We all did a chevron print with our intitals and I think they turned out cute.The lady draws the lines for you and you paint and then she free hands the letter for you.  I so want to go back and can't wait to go.  There is a chalkboard one that I want to do and Jenna wants to do an owl.   The lady played Christian music the entire time (and there were others in there) so it was just a nice relaxing time to paint.




0 comments: