BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Catching Up

I never finished the vacation photos because I didn't know how to get them off my phone, but I finally figured it out on my own.  I can't believe we are now in August.  The next two weeks are busy busy busy......basketball camp, football practice, orthodontist appts, watching 4 kids and drivers ed.  Here are some of my favorite pictures.

 Help....I'm getting eaten by a shark!!
 By day three, Jack decided not to ride anything because of his neck condition.  That didn't stop me!!  I rode by myself!!  This thing went straight up......totally cool!!
 Blues brothers jam!
 Love the minion characters

 Love Lucy!!
Even though I don't watch the Simpsons, this was the Homer donut!!  Yes, we split it!!  Jack wanted some carbs for breakfast (after I had been on 2 coasters....and then I got on more rides)
 More Minion characters
 Love this guy's muscles!!
 Dr. Suess Land!!


 Harry Potter World.  Even though I don't know the story, I loved this part of the park and the Harry Potter rides rocked!!
 The Hulk Roller Coaster....awesome
 This was actually day one at seaworld.  Never been on a coaster that they turned you on your belly to ride.  It was an adventure but I would do it again!!

1 comments:

sara said...

Great pictures!