BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Summertime Blues

Where has the summer gone?  I have the "blues" (not really) because the summer is almost over and the rush of school is almost begun.  That makes me sad.  I have been so busy keeping Joshua and Caleb (9 and 6) during the summer and have recently taken on Caroline age 4, and her brother Brantley 1.  I am still getting used to all the changes.  Having a 1 year old is a new challenge to me and I am trying to stay positive about it  I have these two 3 days  week (M/W/TH) and I am completely worn out.  It is full time work and I have help.  I don't know what I will do when Jenna goes to school.  I dread the days I have them and look forward to my days off so I pray things get easier  The 4 year old is fun and a lot more up my alley.  Once school starts I will lose the boys and gain a 2 year old.  It is going to be a challenge and I try to stay positive (prayers appreciated).  I keep telling myself I am doing this so my kids will go to a Christian school.  I hope maybe next year to find a public job, but I haven't worked in 15 years so my resume isn't all that impressive!!  Here are some pictures.  Meet Caroline and Brantley.





1 comments:

Monica said...

Beautiful kids! It may take you a week or two, but you'll create your own routine and do great with it!