BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summer happenings

The kids got back last week from the Wilds and had a great trip.  Josh left Thursday with a guy from our church and some others for a basketball tournament at Bob Jones University.  The guys had never played with each other before, (he has played one year before with one of the boys) but they ended up winning the tournament.  He had a great time and I think he learned a lot. These are the photos that his sponsor took and sent to me.

Jenna finished up taking some cake decorating classes at a friends house.  Here are some roses she made.  This was her first attempt here at the house doing them and I think she did great.  I hope to get in her sometime at Michaels.

I start my new job on Wednesday.  I am very nervous about it and praying things go smoothly this week.







1 comments:

Monica said...

Wow! There's definitely a lot of exciting and wonderful things happening at your house! Tell Jenna her roses look GREAT. If she's mastered that, she can learn anything in cake decorating! And way to go Josh!!