BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Bible girls/new opportunites




These are my sweet Bible 6 girls, minus 2.  We left so suddenly that I didn't get a final group picture.  This was taken when I was a chaperon with them at With Love From Jesus about a week before everything went crazy.  I love these girls so much.  They are truly special and I miss them!!  I was very disappointed to find out that I will not be teaching girls Bible any more.  There have been new roles/new administration and the decision was made not for me not to teach.  I have learned to be careful on what you pray for!!  I prayed for more opportunity and I got that. I remember what Pastor Mike said about when you get into new circumstances you have new opportunities for ministry.  I will now be teaching 2 classes of 6th grade literature, Middle School computer (7th grade first quarter, 8th grade 2nd quarter and 6th 3rd quarter, 4th quarter off) and MS Home Economics on Fridays.  Please pray for me.  All of this is totally new for me, but I am excited.  Home Ec is a little limited since we don't have sewing machines (thank goodness) and we can only have access to kitchen stuff a few times.  I think it will be more like a "life skills" class.  I am not sure what I will do with that, but again, I am grateful.  My goal is that for 2021-2022 I can finally be relieved of my cleaning duties and do just teaching.

1 comments:

Monica said...

WHOA!! That's a heavy prep load! Do you have a textbook for the computer or Home Ec class? You are in my prayers!!