BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Eventful June

June has come and gone.  I admit that half the time I don't know what day it is or what I am supposed to be doing.  The days are rolling together at times.  We finally returned to church which has been positive.  Times change all the time.  We are now required to wear a mask which I hate.   I understand and respect people that are wearing them, but up until now, I haven't worn one.  Josh's girlfriend came for a visit.  Her family drove to the beach for a week and we met them (all 11 of them).  On their way back, they dropped her off.  Josh and I drove her back as far as Kentucky on Friday and then spent the weekend with my brother.  I think we did more and had more excitement that week than we will all year.  We went to hanging rock which was absolutely beautiful.  We drove one day to the beach but it rained.  It was still nice to get my feet wet and to FINALLY try Britt's donuts!!  Friday the three of us had a nice drive to Kentucky.  I met her mom and twin sister and dropped her off and drove 30 minutes t my brother's house.  Josh and I drove back Sunday.  I was a little nervous about being by myself, but Black Beauty (my Honda's new name) did just fine.  It rained in Kentucky but we were able to go to an arboretum and drive into the University of Kentucky's campus so it was fun. And today, Jenna FINALLY got her license.  Just one more thing COVID robbed her of.  I was so thankful that our governor finally did something right and signed the bill that waived the road test!














0 comments: