BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2020

Sunflowers

Sunflowers just make me happy!  I was sad to hear that Dorthea Dix was not doing sunflowers this year and then I found a farm in Clayton, but I missed all their events.  I found this one from a post on FB and decided we would go.  We got there in Kenly right at 10 when the event opened and there were only a few people.  It was already hot so I knew we needed to take our pictures and get out of there!!  I liked this place because I believe they are Christians and they let you cut flowers for $1 a piece.  One of these sunflower pictures is here at my house in the vase.  They had three different kinds of sunflowers and although the plants weren't as tall, the flowers seemed to be bigger.  I didn't include a picture of the brown sunflowers.  I picked one, but I really like the others.

0 comments: