BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jack!!!












Someone in our house has a birthday today! It's the bid 3-9!!! Happy Birthday, sweetheart.....I love you!!! I remember leaving college and not having anyone. I went several years thinking I would never get married. I went to the singles group and a couple months later met you. I remember praying to God for just one date with you....just one date! A few weeks later you asked me out, a week later we went out, and we've been together since.!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!!!!

5 comments:

fillup said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!

WE LOVE YOU AND SO PROUD OF YOU! PRAISE THE LORD THAT HE GAVE US A GOOD CHRISTIAN HUSBAND FOR JENNIFER AND A TERRIFIC SON IN LAW.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

DAD AND MOM

Jack said...

Birthday? Thanks honey! Love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

:O) One day we want to hear Jack's side of the courtship! Happy Birthday, Jack...we look forward to seeing where you chose to eat for your birthday meal!!

sara said...

Happy B-day, Jack!!!