BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time for Goal Checkup......

Once again it's time for my checkup. I was supposed to post this two days ago, but Jacob's teeth seem to be better news!!! Let me take a look.
1. Weight.....no progress....not trying either. I haven't been diligent about exercising or watching what I eat.
2. Household projects......I'm doing better on this goal. 1)boys room painted, 2) deck stained, 3)worked on one of my flower beds 4)started painting the front porch. That's a job so I'll be glad when that is done. I'm not sure what will be next....finish my other flower bed or start working on the shutters, patio or what.....so much to be done, not enough money to finish everything!!
3) Hospitality....we have had two families over for dinner, and I had one friend over for lunch a couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm counting this). I'm half way through this goal....but this seems to be just as hard as the weight. I don't have the gift of hospitality!!!
4) The family is still reading through the Bible in 3 years. I'm happy to say that we are still on schedule with this.

So, I am pleased over all. Most of my goals are making progress. I hope to finish the porch this month so that I can move to another house project (which leaves 2 to complete). Hope your goals are going good or better than mine!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

You are doing great!! I must say that I've gotten sidetracked from my goals lately-but hey- bringing Tori home is my biggest goal right now! Good job on the home improvements and hospitality! We've done well on the hospitality but ummm...not so good on the home improvements. :)

Unknown said...

Isn't it neat how our personalities really come through in our goals and what we get accomplished? I tend to tackle the goals that I like with more energy and enthusiasm than the ones I don't...sounds like you've been a busy beaver since school let out!