BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Field Trip 2














It's been a VERY BUSY week!! I've worked every day but Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday I went with Joshua and his class to the museum of natural science and the museum of history. I've never been to the history museum. It was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to the spring field trip. Fourth grade has a HUGE NC state project due (which I heard most 4th grades do) so they are visiting the legislative building, the governor's mansion and the state capital. I really enjoy watching the kids interact with their friends. One more field trip next week with Jacob!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I need to take the kids to the history museum. We go to the science museum a lot but never the history- and it's just right there!!!

Unknown said...

If he has to include pics of NC in his history project, let me know. I took pics of the NC pillar at the WWII Memorial in DC (Bobby's Dad was in the army then) and I have a few from Winston-Salem and such...