BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

December=craziness

I love December, but it's also the busiest month of the year. Here is just a sample of my schedule:

Tomorrow (Friday 3rd) sub at school, Jack's (last) company dinner (sad)
Saturday, Dec 4th, play practice, ladies Christmas party
Sunday, Dec 5th, kids play
Monday Dec 6th: choir practice/observe Lauren Morris' class
Tuesday Dec 7th: Joshua school program, Jenna field trip (outreach project)
Wednesday Dec 8th, sub at school, choir performance
Thursday Dec 9th: friend's party, help Jacob's class with crafts
Friday December 10th....nothing right now
Saturday, Dec 11th......shopping with girls (hopefully) go to Meadow to see lights
Sunday Dec 12th, choir cantata
Monday Dec 13th Free right now
Tuesday Dec 14th, Joshua's outreach school trip/class party
Wed, Dec 15th free right now
Thur, Dec 16th, Jacob outreach field trip/class party
Friday Dec 17th....free right now/ half day of school
Saturday Dec 18th not sure, last minute shopping
Sunday Dec 19th "normal Sunday"
Monday Dec 20th, kids home, babysitter for the evening
Tue-Saturday, at home, but doing last minute Christmas things.

I'm at the point where I wake up and say "what do I have today" In between all these things, I'm the room mom so I have to write up a letter to parents about the field trip, collect money for the teacher's gifts and just be "available on call sub". Today for instance I was out at Walmart, Lowes and the dollar store helping find things for Jenene to decorate for the Christmas program. I also have to spray paint frames for Jacob's class before next Thursday (want to help Lydia....ha ha). I think I'll be ready for a break after this!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Make sure it is sunny and not too cool when you spray paint...it bubbles up bad...yes, I'll help. Tell me when!

Unknown said...

I'm ready for a break just reading this!!!! You December calendar is like my November calendar was!