BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Catching Up










Seems like it has been awhile since I've blogged. Guess that's because I've been working. I honestly don't know how working moms do it. Between packing lunches, fixing breakfast (even thought it's just a pop tart) getting out the door, fixing dinner, homework, cleaning up, laundry....I don't know how they do it. I've taken over Jenna's class for the next 3 weeks. I had to miss Monday because Joshua was sick, but the first week went ok. Friday was field day, so I just helped and didn't have to teach. I definitely have a lot to learn, but I guess I am holding my own. It's a lot more work than I expected.....keeping up with her lesson plans, giving tests, grading papers, sending homework home.....etc. The money will be good for us....hoping to do something extra with it. I also started during teacher appreciation week, so Tuesday I got a biscuit, Wednesday a milkshake, Thursday the teachers got a lunch and Friday this little girl brought this cute basket filled with strawberries (yum) freshly picked from her grandparents berry farm (Beasley's Berry Farm) strawberry soap and a muffin. How sweet. It's nice to have some supportive parents!!

Last week Jacob's class had a mothers day lunch, so I got to spend that time with him. They made us plants. They had to do it last week because of field day on Friday.

1 comments:

Jack said...

Doing a great job teaching sweetheart. Proud of you..Love Jacky