BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Readers Advice

Jack and I would like to go away for a weekend this summer. I wanted some tips on where we could go. If airline prices are not high, we are willing to fly (we have a free ticket). We've been to Chicago, NY, San Fran, TN, FL and New York city, and I'd like to try some place different. I was thinking about NY city and then going to see the Cake Boss in NJ. Please....give me some ideas of where we could go (and not spend too much money)

1 comments:

Lydia said...

We love Savannah and Charleston. Williamsburg was great also- but those are all within driving distance. If I could fly anywhere, Rich and I would probably go to Indianapolis or do the Las Vegas/Grand Canyon/Hoover Dam in one long weekend:) Las Vegas is super cheap and the dam and canyon are day trips.