BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Casting Crowns









Part of the reason we went to Busch Gardens is that Casting Crowns was doing a concert. The concert was free with paid admission. It was kind of a two for one night. The concert was awesome. I was so amazed by them and their testimonies. I really liked looking over at my kids and seeing them singing all the songs. I would definitely go see them again in concert. Joshua really likes them (him and I like them the best) and he didn't know about Casting Crowns until we pulled up to Busch Gardens. He could not believe it when I told him his surprise was that we would be hearing them sing.....and we were only 4-5 rows back.....totally awesome!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

That is a nice addition to your family day!!! I think Rich likes Casting Crowns. I like their song "We are the Body."

Monica said...

So cool! Glad you had that awesome opportunity! I guess one of my many favorites they sing is "Voice of Faith"

sara said...

How fun!