BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful

Today I am thankful for:
1. Friends, especially after they knew something was wrong on Sunday and check up on you. I'm also thankful for friends who watch your kids with no notice at all. I'm thankful for random emails and cards and any kind of things that show me that they care.
2. My husband. My husband takes care of me and for some odd reason loves me very much. I will never understand that, but I'm grateful for his love and support.
3. My three kids.....as imperfect as they are they are still wonderful and a blessing and I love them very much.
4. Health insurance......after going 5 months without it we are making great use of it. It seems like my summer is full of doctor and dentist appts for all of us.
5. Summer vacation.....even though I don't have much to entertain the kids with over the summer, I'm thankful for days where we can go at a slow pace and relax.
My list is short for today, but these are just a few of my blessings!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

This is a sweet post!!!!