BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 24, 2011

first spray painting project


I was trying to get a desk to fit in the boy's room, but it was just too big. I had big plans on having a place where they could work and also have a lap top in there (closely monitored of course). I did re-arrange a few pieces of things and then I got the notion to change the shelves in their room, so I spray painted! I like the black a lot more than the lighter version. I've now painted both, but haven't got the top black shelf up yet. (still drying). Next, I want to attempt to get Lydia over here to show me how to best paint my table and chair set.

2 comments:

Monica said...

maybe a smaller desk? We look forward to seeing the final make-over! :)

Lydia said...

Oh yeah- I'm there!!!!!! Let me know when!