BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Family/Friends




These were pictures taken at the funeral. The top picture is Mrs. Cole. Mrs Cole has been the church secretary for as long as I know. When we moved to NC we rented a house in Wake Forest. I used to ride with Mrs. Cole to/from school. She is such a sweet, sweet lady. She helped prepare the lunch for the family the day of the funeral. Second picture is me, Josh, my brother Mark and my cousin Victor. We weren't really expecting any family, but Victor drove down from Washington DC. Victor is really into the Wagher history and was able to help Joshua on a family history project last year. Last picture is my cousin Debra (Victor's sister) who flew in from Atlanta and completely surprised us. Debra is a very successful corporate attorney. I haven't seen Debra since my senior year of high school. I was in her wedding. I hated that she had to fly back home immediately after the burial, but I was thankful for the few minutes we had together. I am a little embarrased to be taking pictures with her. She is like a thin fashion model and I seemed to take up the entire picture.

1 comments:

sara said...

Great pictures!