BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

History Project












I'm going to jump around a little bit. I have a couple of more pictures to show of the funeral, but I didn't want all the other stuff to get old. Friday Joshua had his first project of the year. They have been studying features such as seas, volcanoes, valleys, craters, etc. They had to make their own country and come up with a theme and a name for their country. They also had to have at least 10 of the 13 geo terms/features on their board. Joshua of course wanted to do a sports theme, so we made it "Collegiate Country". We had Michigan Mountain Range, Clemson Crater, Virginia Valley, Virginia Tech Volcano, Rutgers River, LSU Lake, Iowa Isthmus, Maryland Mountain, Duke Desert, Illinois Island and Stanford Sea. I think it all came together nicely and I am so pleased with it. Hopefully he will get a good grade off of it.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love it! And that is SO Josh! I hope his teacher rewards him for his creativity!

sara said...

Wes would love to see this :) Good Job, Josh!