BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Proud Mom

Report cards came out yesterday. Jacob and Jenna got Pastor's list (straight A's) and Joshua got A/B honor roll. I am so happy. If you only knew what we have been going through with Joshua, worrying we did the right thing, questioning our decisions, you would know that we are flying high with his grades. I've learned as a mom that it's ok if we study spelling for two hours and he gets and 88%. I've really calmed down about it and taken a deep breath and realized this is ok. He even got an A in math....and that totally surprised me!! I've also learned with talking to one of his teachers that getting a "C" is like a "B" or low A" in a public school....that has really calmed my nerves.....but we didn't even get a "C"! I know things will get harder and he may get those "C's" but we're on the right track, mommy is calmed down, and things will be ok!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Yes:) Things WILL be ok!

Monica said...

They will! My little sister made A's & B's, an occasional C, and she still got a full-tuition scholarship to nursing school! And I can't tell you the number of people I know (like myself) who breezed through school only to hit college and struggle like nobody's business because I had never had to develop study habits. Kids who had the habit of studying and working hard had a much easier time adjusting to college than those of us who had never developed those habits!