BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

my best friend











We wanted our family pictures taken once again this year. I always admired these outside professional shots, but I knew there was no way we could ever afford it. After talking to a couple of people, we got our friend Michelle to take some pictures for us. I thought this would be a bust. Our first "appointment" we had to cancel because it was so cold and the winds were very very blustery. We re-scheduled two weeks later. Again, I thought it would be a bust because we were supposed to go to Clemmons Forest. Michelle beat us there by 3 minutes and called me on my cell to tell me the park was closed until March!! Seriously? So, we went to Clayton Community Park.......but oh my word, I couldn't have asked for better photos. These are only a few of what we got. I was so impressed! She got some of the three kids together, the family, Jack and I together, the kids individual and other shots. So what better way to start than to post about the love of my life. How did I ever get so blessed?

2 comments:

Lydia said...

What??? Clemmons is closed?! But your photos turned out SO GREAT anyway!!! Love them all!

Jack said...

Ah shucks! I love you too! ;)