BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter























Our Easter weekend was fun and full! On Friday we went to Grandfather Mtn. (more pictures to follow). Saturday we went to Miss Monica's for an Easter party. After that we went to Lake Benson for a walk/run and then headed into my dad's house. We went to visit my mom's grave stone and then went out to dinner. Sunday was church and then a family dinner at my sister's house. Whew.....no wonder I am so tired!! By the way, I HATE this picture of me. I still look fat and it reminds me how much more I need to lose!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

oh, Jen! I was just thinking of how much weight you HAVE lost! Isn't funny how we humans tends to see ourselves in extremes - both the best and the worst of ourselves?

sara said...

I love the pictures!