BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday Blessings/menu

Wow! I have to say that this was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. On my birthday eve (Monday) the kids gave me Wheel of Fortune for the Wii (I love wheel and the kids always tell me I should go on the show:) ). My brother also sent me a card and a yummy gift certificate to be enjoyed later;). Tuesday morning I woke up to see cards and things my kids made me. I also found a Kindle Fire that my wonderful husband surprised me with!! I went to the gym and got a compliment from the instructor that gave me the boost I needed and then ate brunch with another friend and her kids. I played on the kindle and got so overwhelmed by all the birthday greetings on face book. Another friend came over and surprised me with a gift. Then to top if off I had dinner with my family at the Outback and came home to some wonderful cheesecake!! (yes, I need to head back to the gym now.....especially since there are leftovers)! Thanks everyone for making it such a wonderful b-day for me!!

0 comments: