BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baptism




About a month ago, Pastor started talking about having a baptism.  I didn't say anything to the kids about it.  A couple of Sundays later I was cooking lunch and Jacob and Jenna came in and said "we need to talk to you"....of course I was in the middle of something so my response was not good.....and then they told me they wanted to get baptized.  (ok, now I'm really feeling bad!!).  I told them they would have to talk to pastor and they wanted me to do it right away.  They asked me to text him and set up a meeting for that night and I did.  It was a great joy to see my children follow God and get baptized.  It was a great joy to see all 16 get baptized!!

1 comments:

Monica said...

:) That is so awesome! I love they wanted you to text him. My how times have changed. And I'm thankful you didn't make them wait! I so hate we had to miss it, but I appreciate seeing the pictures!