BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 30, 2012

More changes and help!




So we are working on getting our house in tip top shape.  It takes one step at a time as money allows.  We wanted to move the ugly file cabinet and computer "desk" out of our room.  I'll show pictures of that later.  We found this cute little desk that fits perfectly in our living room.  It has a place where the kids can roll out a part so that they can use the computer or work on school work.  It also has a place for pens, paper etc.  I also love the little chair.  We moved the shelf to the kitchen.  First question.....should I put up anything over the desk and if so, any suggestions?  The desk is right beside the love seat and over the love seat we have a plate and two art works.  Second question....do you think the shelf looks ok in the kitchen?  I'm still looking for something for my bare wall.  I was thinking of maybe putting plates on display on it.  I might get my mom's blue willow china, and I could put some of that on display.  I really want to find a place for this shelf because my dad made it for me.  I miss having all the pictures on display, but I hope to make a wall collage in my room of all the photos. 

0 comments: