BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals

It's gonna take awhile for me to get used to writing 2013!  I don't really make resolutions....I try to set goals.  I realized last night I really didn't have any goals for 2013.  Jack is really good about making new ones.  I guess my goals are to keep up with my fitness routine.  I don't work out near as much as I did last winter/spring, but I still try to get in 3 hours a week.  I would like to run two races again this year (and we are signed up for the Krispy Kreme run).  The thing that I would really like to make for my goals is the handout our Pastor gave us about making the most of your time.  I would like to set apart more individual time with the kids.....this is hard on our schedule though.  Jack works and gets home around 6 and with the kids being in school it makes it harder.  I do want to find the time though.  I know two weeks ago I took Jacob out for pancakes at McDonalds and he loved it.  I would love to have date night once a week with Jack, but that's really not going to happen.  We don't even get out once a month....more like every other month.  It gets hard to pay a sitter every time, make sure they all have dinner, and then pay more for Jack and I to do something.  I thought about after the kids go to bed, but most nights I'm in bed before Joshua is!!  I guess I would like to keep the every other month up and hope that we could make it monthly somehow.  The sheet also went into details about devotions, doing things for others, etc.  I think I need to read this once a week to work on the areas that I am neglecting.  How about you?  What are your 2013 goals?

0 comments: