BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 8 and more fun

Posting a little early this week.  Today celebrates my husband's 43rd birthday.  So blessed to have him in my life.  He is my joy and the love of my life.  Pictured here we are going to a friend's wedding. We have a busy week once again.  Jenna has been busy at a camp at Mt. Moriah Baptist from 9-2 M-Th of this week.  She also has a sewing lesson.  Jacob is spending the night with a friend on Thursday.  We've been having more fun at the pool with friends and shopping a consignment sale too. Josh has been climbing the walls (literally).  We went to some yard sales only to have no luck at all.  I was ready to call it a dud day until the last yard sale.  They had dvd's for 50 cents of tom a jerry and scooby (Jake's favorites).  They also had legos and Jacob scored big time.  He got 4 bags full of legos plus a bag of people (hard to find and expensive) all for $5!! We had some friend's kids over so that they could have a date night so we enjoyed having visitors among us.
Even though this has been a great summer and I hate to see it end, it has been a very emotional one as well.  I made a difficult decision only to have my mind changed and the last three weeks have been a very emotional battle for me.  I know there is light at the end of the tunnel though and I keep plugging away. 







1 comments:

Monica said...

That's a lot of legos! Hope you find peace with whatever decision you make!