BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Friend Day

Yesterday was friend day around our house.  We started with Josh's orthodontist appointment at 8:30 am and then met Olivia and Jackson at the $1 movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, Shipwrecked.  After that we picked up Brandon and I mad them lunch.  We were supposed to go to the pool, but the rain canceled those plans and Brandon and Josh made the most of the water in our ditch!!  Later in the evening we went roller skating at Jelly Beans in Raleigh.  It's quite the drive (almost Wake Forest) but well worth it.  It's not that crowded and on the first Tuesday night of the month it is Christian music night so we enjoy it.  I love getting up and skating.  It makes me feel so young, but it makes me use muscles that I don't normally use in running or the gym.  I think I had more fun than the kids.  Olivia and Jackson spent the night, and thankfully everything ran very smoothly and this old lady got a good night sleep!!







1 comments:

Monica said...

A natural made slip-n-side! Love it! And bravo to you for roller skating! After two falls and two broken bones, I'm leary of tackling anything that might include a fall!