BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October Fun

Last week was candy corn week.  I painted their hands one day and forgot to get a picture.  We also made this candy corn picture.  We celebrated Jack's birthday a few weeks ago and I also took them to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago.  I'm lovin the fall!!
     In other news Jack and Jacob went and camped out at the coast and went fishing.  They were very successful.  Jack's best friend went and they caught over 100 fish.  We also went to the fair Friday.  Golden Corral gave their employees the day off and free tickets, so we took full advantage of it.  It was so much fun.  Jacob's class took a field trip there Monday.  I wasn't looking forward to going back, but it was youth day and we had a scavenger hunt through the exhibits.  I actually saw a few places that I never knew existed, so it was fun to go back.








2 comments:

sara said...

The candy corn is so cute! Glad you all had fun at the fair! And happy birthday, Jack!

Lydia said...

That little boy you keep is darling!!!! Great pics. Over 100 fish!!!! My word!!!