BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 4, 2013

Feeling horrible

I'm feeling horrible right now, but at the same time grateful for a husband that doesn't get upset with me.  Just when we got cleared of all his medical bills (which weren't too bad) I come along and have some doozie medical bills.  So far I am about 27k and counting!!  Just when I think we are done paying, I check the website only to find more bills are coming in.  We don't have to pay the $27k or anything close to it, but we are still paying a pretty penny on things...too much!  The stress of it all is driving me nuts.  Then last night I did something stupid.  Well, maybe not stupid, but an honest mistake.  It was an honest mistake that cost me $161.  Yep, this dark cloud hanging over the McLean household just won't go away and most of it is because of me.  I should be happy on this Friday, but right now I'm wishing we had a money tree in the backyard.....not to be rich, just to pay off these BIG unexpected bills that have occurred all because of me.  Thank you my love for not getting angry at me, but for loving me and telling me we will get through it.!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I feel ya!!! Praying for you!